Union College | Groups


Computer Connectivity - Wireless

Most of Union’s buildings are covered by the student wireless network named UC_Student. For access, log in to the Portal and click on Wireless Key. 

Dorm Computer Connectivity – Ethernet

Most dorm rooms are supplied with two (blue and orange) wired Ethernet connections. The two (blue and orange) connections are identical. You must use a standard Ethernet cable, which can be purchased at the UC Campus Store.  The phone connection (ivory) and a cable TV connection are no longer used.

Student Printing

HP LaserJet printers are available in each dorm and other locations.  Please see the Student Printing tab.

Computer Repair

If you have a problem with your computer, there are local businesses that can help you.  Information Systems does not repair student computers.

Tampering Fine

A $100 fine may be imposed for tampering with the computer, phone and cable TV connections in any way. DO NOT attempt to open/remove them from the wall for any reason. If you have questions, please contact Information Systems at 2511 or come to our office in DB503.